This just In:
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) is proud to announce a new round of Hardest Hit Fund Down Payment Assistance Program (HHF DAP), a total of $6 million will be available for new reservations beginning Wednesday, July 11, 2018, at 10 a.m. ET.
Currently Available - Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) DAP
- Zero percent interest rate for first-time home buyers.
- A non-repayable second mortgage for $10,000.
- Forgiven after five years.
- Home purchase must be located in Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, or Kenton counties.
- New construction properties are not allowed.
- Property has to have been previously occupied
- Applicants must meet Secondary Market Income and Purchase Price Limit Below:
Please contact us today for more Information.
For more articles and updates, subscribe below.
Content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal, financial, personal or other advice. Information and opinions offered are those of independent sources and may not be endorsed by American Mortgage Service Company and/or AmericanMortgage.com. We make no representations as to the suitability or validity of information in a blog on this site. We are not liable for any errors or content of blogs or for any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. There is no obligation to update information provided in a blog on this site.